TEGLGÅRDSVEJ 18 A 1
- IA-sportwear IVS receives online payments with Dankort, Visa / Dankort, Mastercard, Visa Electron, American Express, Paypal.
- Payment will only be deducted from your account when the physical item is shipped, or the virtual product is created unless otherwise agreed or indicated by your order.
- All amounts on the website are inclusive of VAT.
- The website uses the following currencies for pricing:
- Denmark – Kroner (DKK)
- IA-sportwear IVS uses a secure payment server that encrypts all information with SSL protocol which means your data is secure and cannot be read by other third parties.
- IA-sportwear IVS website also uses encryption with SSL protocol.
- Delivery time for your order is 1-2 business days in Denmark. Our delivery outside Denmark is between 3-4 business days.
- IA-SPORTWEAR IVS ships with:
- GLS – Business
- GLS – Private
- GLS – Packshop
- PostNord – Private
- PostNord – Optional delivery point.
- The freight is calculated by weight.
- You will be able to choose between sending the package “without redeployment” or “with redeployment”.
- You will always receive a track and trace number to your e-mail, so you can follow your package, from our warehouse and home to you.
- A full return of 14 days will be given to goods purchased on the website unless otherwise agreed or indicated by your order.
- The 14-day period starts on the day the order is delivered.
- Any return costs are yours.
- Request for cancellation must be notified to us no later than 14 days after the delivery and be received within 14 days after we are informed of your use of the cancellation right.
- Desires for the right of withdrawal must be sent to mail [email protected]. The notice must make clear your wish for the right of withdrawal.
Product status when returned
You are responsible for the deterioration of the value of the product due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and function of the item. This means that you must try the item in the same way as if you were shopping in a physical store.
If the product is tested in addition to what is described above, it is considered as used and of impaired value. This means that, in case of withdrawal of the purchase, you receive a small amount or none of the purchase amount returned. It is up to IA Sportwear IVS to assess the condition of the product.
- A 2-year warranty is granted on products in accordance with the Danish Procurement Act. The warranty applies to all errors in software, materials, and fabrication.
- Complaint concerning Errors and omissions must be notified to IA-sportwear IVS in a timely manner after receipt of the goods. Here, max. two months as reasonable time unless otherwise agreed.
- The complaint waives for an improper or unusual operation of the product.
- IA-SPORTWEAR IVS covers the return costs reasonably.
Upon return, the company is contacted
TEGLGÅRDSVEJ 18 A 1
Complaints are not received if these are sent on demand.
- We do not resell personal information and do not disclose your personal information to others, they are only registered in our customer directory. You can delete your information at any time.
- In order for you to enter into an agreement with IA-SPORTWEAR IVS, we need the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- We make the registration of your personal information for the purpose of delivering the item to you.
The personal data are registered with IA-SPORTWEAR IVS and stored for up to five years after which the information is deleted.
- When collecting personal information through our website, we ensure that it is always done by giving your explicit consent so that you are informed of exactly what information is collected and why.
- The director and staff of IA-SPORTWEAR IVS have access to the information that is registered about you.
- The data manager of IA-SPORTWEAR IVS is: Imer Kryeziu
- We store and transmit no customer information encrypted.
- As registered with IA-SPORTWEAR IVS, you are always entitled to object to the registration. You also have the right to understand what information is registered about you. You have these rights in accordance with the Personal Data Act and contact you with this information at [email protected].
At www.iasportwear.com, cookies are used to optimize the website and its functionality, thus making the visit as easy as possible for you.
You can delete cookies from your computer at any time, see the instructions at thagaard.org/cookiehandtering/.
We use a log statistic at www.iasportwear.com, which means that a statistical system collects information that can provide a statistic of how many visitors we have, where they come from and where on the site it is left, etc.
The log statistics are only used for the purpose of optimizing the IA-sportwear IVS website.
Complaints about products can be sent to:
Competition and Consumer Agency
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
For EU citizens outside the EU, complaints must be sent via the EU Commission Online Complaints Platform.
In case of a complaint, our email address must be stated: [email protected] and the website you purchased the item on.